This Healthy Lemon Garlic Salmon is easy to make and ready in under 15 minutes. It’s healthy, low calorie, and only uses a handful of ingredients!
Prep Time 5 MINUTES
Cook Time 10 MINUTES
Total Time 15 MINUTES
- 4 salmon portions skin-on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves crushed
- Season salmon portions with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add in olive oil and heat for 30 seconds. Place salmon portions into the skillet, starting with the skin side up. Sear 3 to 4 minutes, then flip over and sear the other side 3 more minutes. Move salmon to one side of the pan.
- Pour lemon juice into the empty area of the skillet and in garlic cloves and saute 60 seconds. Spoon garlic lemon juice over salmon and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.