Baked kale chips are a simple, tasty, and healthy snack that you can easily make at home! Once you start munching on them, you won’t want to stop! Try different seasonings: cumin, curry powder, nutritional yeast, chili powder, or your favorite!
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt (or a seasoned salt)
- Preheat oven to 275*
- Remove the center ribs and stems from each leaf
- Tear the leaves into 2-3 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, toss kale with olive oil using your hands
- Place kale in a single layer on baking sheets, making sure they are spread out
- Lightly sprinkle kale with salt
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until crisp (you can rotate the pan mid way)
- Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking sheet and then enjoy!
Kale chips may be stored in airtight container for up 1 week.