Breakfast Sausage Egg Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 12 Eggs
- 1/4 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Breakfast Sausage, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Peppers and Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Spinach Leaves, chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese (of your choice)
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 12 count muffin pan with coconut oil
- Whisk eggs
- Add salt, pepper, and cheese
- Divide veggies and sausage evenly into cups and pour eggs over (fill ¾ of each muffin cup)
- Bake for 20 minutes
Gluten-Free Polenta Pizza
By: One Green Planet
Cooking time: 60 minutes
To Make the Pizza Crust:
- 80 grams polenta
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh rosemary
- Pepper and salt
To Make the Topping
- 1/2 cup canned tomatoes
- 3 1/2 ounces canned mushrooms
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 40 grams black olives
- Italian herbs
- Pepper and salt
- Put the water and the almond milk together in a pan and bring to boil. Add the polenta when the water starts boiling. Stir while you add the polenta, so no lumps are formed. Add a bit of salt. Lower the heat and leave the polenta to boil for about 20 minutes. Stir now and then.
- Make the sauce by putting the tomato passata in a bowl and add salt, pepper and Italian herbs to it. Stir together.
- Stir the rosemary through the polenta when it is almost cooked. Taste the polenta and add some salt and pepper if necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Divide the polenta over the baking sheet. Make sure you get an equal layer and press the crust onto the baking sheet with the back of a spoon.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the polenta crust.
- Bake the crust with the sauce for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Drain the mushroom and cut the bell pepper in pieces and the olives in slices.
- Divide the topping over the polenta pizza and bake it for another 15 minutes.