JFCS Clinical Director Stefanie Small shares her own personal recipe for Passover Rolls.
- 4 cups Matza Meal
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 8 eggs
- (makes a whole lot of em)
- Combine oil and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Combine matza meal, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- When liquid mixture boils, add it to the matza meal mixture and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to the mixture. Mix well.
- Let sit 15 minutes while preheating oven to 375.
- Wet/Oil hands and take handfuls of mixture, roll into a ball, and place on a well oiled baking sheet. Press them down to flatten them a bit.
- Bake rolls for 50 minutes at 375.
- Enjoy the rolls with family.