Cowboy Caviar is so easy, everybody can help make it in minutes! Healthy ingredients, delicious, and there is absolutely no cooking necessary!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans of corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 onion, chopped small
- 1 bell pepper, chopped small
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place the beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, salt, pepper, basil, and honey.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve as a salad or with chips.