Birthparent, adoption, foster care and post-adoption services.
How can adoption services benefit you?
- Skilled, compassionate professionals provide support at all stages of the adoption lifecycle
- Domestic, international and foster adoption
- Homestudies, post-adoption services and support groups
Serving individuals and organizations.
How can our career services benefit you?
- Expert guidance and proven strategies help you achieve your career goals
- Wide range of services tailored to meet your specific objectives
- Specialize in helping companies attract, retain and transition staff
Psychological services for children, adults, couples, families and organizations.
How can counseling benefit you and/or your family?
- Help with marriage or family issues, depression, anxiety or other life issues
- Experienced social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists offer compassionate, personalized care
- Both short-term and long-term therapy, based on your individual needs
Critical Needs Resource Coordination and Emergency Aid.
How can Critical Needs benefit you and/or your family?
- Help for those overwhelmed by financial distress, family concerns or other issues
- Critical Needs Resource Coordinator works with you on immediate and long-term issues
- Limited funds are available for various emergencies
Elder & Senior Care
Help for older adults, their family members and caregivers.
How can older adult services benefit you and your family?
- Information and referral on elder care issues
- Care coordination services enable the elderly to remain home, safely and comfortably
- Trusted and experienced care coordinators, caregivers and counselors provide superior support
Food and supportive services for low-income individuals and families.
How can the Food Pantry benefit you?
- Emergency and scheduled food distributions
- Home-delivery for the frail elderly or disabled
- Help with issues concerning unemployment, financial difficulties, depression and more
Guardianship of Person and/or Estate, Power of Attorney.
How can the Guardianship program benefit you?
- Professional care for those incapable of caring for themselves
- Court may appoint JF&CS to care for personal and/or property interests
- In-depth knowledge of community resources
Immigrants & Refugees
Legal resources, naturalization assistance and resettlement services.
How can Immigration and Refugee Resettlement benefit you?
- Help with immigration-related legal issues for those who can't afford an attorney
- Assistance in applying for and obtaining citizenship
- Resettlement services for those fleeing persecution in their homeland
Comprehensive referral, advocacy and outreach for the entire family.
How can Special Needs Services benefit you and your family?
- In-depth knowledge of community resources and skill at advocacy and resource coordination
- Individualized counseling and support group services
- Community education inspires change