How You Can Help

Volunteers and donors are the heart and soul of JFCS. Only about 30% of our annual revenue comes from client fees. The other 70% of our annual revenue comes from the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, United Way of Allegheny County, Jewish Healthcare Foundation, foundation and corporate grants, government contracts, investment income and individual contributions.