We are seeking a Refugee & Immigrant Client Services Administrator to ensure the smooth functioning of the department. This individual will assist with administrative tasks, client services and grant/program compliance. In addition, this individual will assist with development and maintenance of client and program tracking systems, ensuring excellence in service provision and compliance with grant requirements.
JFCS is committed to assisting refugee and immigrant families so they are on the path to building economic and family self-sufficiency. JFCS is known as a local leader in providing innovative and effective social service solutions to problems facing families and individuals of all ages and walks of life. Support ranges from counseling services, career services, guardianship services, immigration legal services, refugee and immigrant services, scholarship services and we run the Squirrel Hill Food Pantry. We offer support without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, age, handicap or disability.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in program oversight and administration
- Strong organization skills with ability to oversee multiple projects at one time
- Competency using IT systems, Excel, Google docs, and creating tracking systems and quality assurance reports
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Experience with underserved populations; work with refugee and immigrant clients a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs day-to-day administration functions.
- Develops and implements tracking systems to coordinate client flow and ensure clients are enrolled in appropriate programs.
- Assists with coordination of multiple grant-specific programs to ensure outcomes meet or exceed grant requirements.
- Conducts ongoing quality assurance for grant compliance through monitoring of case notes, documentation and files.
- Assists with client consultations; acts as a resource for case management matters.
- Assists the Director with preparation for grant-monitoring audits, reports and proposals.
- Takes part in staff development and training opportunities.
- Other duties as needed.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Refugee & Immigrant Client Services Administrator” in the subject line.