Following the attack at Tree of Life*Or L’Simcha, Dor Hadash, and New Light on October 27th, JFCS committed to providing therapeutic support for all those impacted by the tragedy. We are expanding our team to meet the needs of victims, victims’ families, witnesses and community members in need of support.
JFCS (jfcspgh.org) is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the community mental health crisis response by liaising with experts and community stakeholders, arranging support groups for multiple segments of the community, implementing enhanced training and accreditation for therapeutic staff and integrating victim’s needs into comprehensive and holistic program offerings. Responsibilities are evolving as we learn how best to provide support in an ever changing environment.
- Service Coordination: Develop programming scope and objectives. Work with service providers to ensure that all services are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Manage changes in program scope, schedule and costs as needed.
- Partnership Coordination: Manage relationships and communication with a wide variety of stakeholders, funders and collaborators in the community.
- Community Assessment: Maintain an understanding of the evolving therapeutic needs of the community and adapt programming as needed.
- Grant Oversight: Manage and report state and federal grant activities related to victims of violent crimes. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project outcomes using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- +5 years program management experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong leadership skills
- Critical Thinker
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Experience in crisis management, nonprofit sector or background in social work – a plus
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Project Manager” in the subject line.
Founded 81 years ago, JFCS was voted one of Pittsburgh’s best places to work for 10 years running. We are committed to helping people of all ages and backgrounds through life’s changes and challenges. We do this by providing comprehensive, innovative and compassionate social service programs for everyone who walks through our door and throughout the Greater Pittsburgh region.
JFCS Pittsburgh is an EOE non-sectarian, non-profit human service agency providing social service, employment and psychological services to help people through life cycle transitions and crises. Visit jfcspgh.org to learn more.