PFMIpro Customer Success Specialist
PFMIpro has been used for over 10 years as the first validated assessment and intervention tool to help senior citizens maintain their independence in the community. Since launching our new app version of this tool, several elder care service providers throughout the country have adopted the platform. We are now seeking to exponentially grow our customer base across the United States.
Voted one of Pittsburgh’s best places to work for 10 years running, JFCS (jfcspgh.org) is looking for an entrepreneurial Customer Success Specialist to grow PFMIpro nationally! We are looking for a self-starter with sales and customer service experience; and an understanding of the healthtech and senior services sectors.
Founded 83 years ago, JFCS was voted one of Pittsburgh’s best places to work for 10 years running. We are committed to helping people of all ages and backgrounds through life’s changes and challenges. We do this by providing comprehensive, innovative and compassionate social service programs for everyone who walks through our door and throughout the Greater Pittsburgh region. During the COVID-19 pandemic, most JFCS services are being provided virtually.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Market Research: Maintain an understanding of challenges faced by elder care service providers and the added benefits of the PFMIpro to strengthen the independence of seniors.
- Customer Service: Maintain existing accounts and improve customer experience by investigating problems, preparing reports and making product enhancement recommendations to the PFMIpro technology provider.
- Inbound Sales: Establish a working schedule to reach potential customers, coordinate demo requests, schedule and conduct webinars and adjust sales process as needed to help potential customers understand how the PFMIpro meets their needs.
- Outbound Sales: Collaborate with the in-house marketing team to continuously automate and improve our reach to prospective customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about helping vulnerable individuals thrive
- Background in healthcare, senior services, or the nonprofit sector – a plus
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “PFMIpro Customer Success Specialist” in the subject line.