PFMIpro Business Development Representative
PFMIpro is a powerful software assessment tool that enables elder care service providers to help senior citizens maintain their independence in the community. The platform has been adopted by social service agencies throughout the country.
JFCS is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Representative to grow PFMIpro nationally! We are looking for a self-starter with proven sales experience and an understanding of the healthcare technology and senior services sectors.
Founded 83 years ago and voted one of Pittsburgh’s best places to work for 10 years running, JFCS is committed to helping people of all ages and backgrounds through life’s changes and challenges. We do this by providing comprehensive, innovative and compassionate social service programs throughout the Greater Pittsburgh region.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the elder care services market, key providers, customers and supporting agencies
- Gain familiarity with the features, benefits and value proposition of PFMIpro
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the use of PFMIpro for prospective client accounts
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of sales opportunities for PFMIpro through follow-up on marketing-generated leads and self-generated opportunities
- Engage directly with prospective clients and conduct all sales activity including initial discovery, demos of PFMIpro, proposal, negotiation and close.
- Track all sales activity in CRM system and provide regular account updates to JFCS leadership
- Collaborate with JFCS leadership as needed to close strategic/large accounts
- Support JFCS marketing to create effective presentations, business cases and related marketing materials
- Work closely with implementation, training and customer support staff to ensure successful implementations that result in a satisfied client
- Maintain relationship with clients post-sale to monitor satisfaction and develop potential reference accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in software, healthcare services or related fields
- Proven ability to develop new accounts and effectively manage existing account relationships
- Demonstrated track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience in working with
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about helping vulnerable individuals thrive
- Background in healthcare, senior services or the nonprofit sector – a plus
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PFMIpro Business Development Representative” in the subject line.