Join our team as our in-house marketing guru and make an impact on the lives of people working through life’s changes & challenges across Pittsburgh.
JFCS is known as a local leader in providing innovative and effective social service solutions to problems facing families and individuals of all ages and walks of life. Support ranges from counseling services, career services, guardianship services, immigration legal services, refugee and immigrant services, scholarship services and we run the Squirrel Hill Food Pantry, We offer support without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, age, handicap or disability.
We want you to blow our marketing strategy out of the water so everyone who needs our services and everyone looking to support our services knows about the work we’re doing on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We’re looking for someone who can develop a marketing strategy for the agency and all our departments – and successfully implement the strategy.
- We want to optimize our social media channels and project the strongest voice to the wider community – and are looking for that superstar who can fine tune our messages across platforms.
- We want to drive future clients to our website and are looking for a SEO wiz who is ready and able to handle Google Ads, Adwords, our blog, newsletters and other digital marketing tools
- While there is so much happening in the digital marketplace – sometimes we need a sharpshooter with an eye for content and creative design to go back to the basics and work with our designer to develop brochures, newsletters, ads and swag to promote activities and services
- We have many ongoing activities and one-time events and it will be the Marketing Associate’s job to grab a camera, take photos and videos, edit and caption to keep our community up to date on happenings in the agency.
- We’re looking for an agency cheerleader to champion our brand and help organize events that raise friends, funds and awareness.
- We are a team here at JFCS. We are looking for a team player who is ready to collaborate with all our staff departments to strategically promote activities, services and events
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor level degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years work experience in marketing, communications or advertising
- Up to date on digital marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience with SEO campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with executing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience designing collateral: brochures, mailings, ads and appeals
- Photo and video editing experience
- Excellent verbal, written and online communication skills
Qualities and Abilities
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Produce quality written work on short notice
- Generate, share and follow through on ideas
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Work independently while coordinating with relevant stakeholders
- Comfortable working with diverse populations and sensitive to the needs of people served by JFCS
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, creative and high-energy
- Up for a challenge and always willing to learn
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Jewish Family And Community Services (JFCS) of Pittsburgh is an EOE non-sectarian, non-profit human service agency providing social service, employment and psychological services to help people through lifecycle transitions and crises. Visit jfcspgh.org to learn more.