ISAC ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Jewish Family and Community Services (JFCS) is the lead agency of a five-agency partnership called Immigrant Services & Connections (ISAC). This position falls under the ISAC program. This individual will assist the program supervisor in administering the ISAC Program in the following ways: maintaining customized web-based database, running reports for evaluation and outcome reporting and training/updating staff on database. Monitoring and/or conducting screenings of ISAC referrals and intakes to ensure quality, communicating with and collecting information from partner agencies, quality assurance, and compliance with program/funding requirements. Utilization of interpretation as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree and experience in program administration and/or database management. Informational systems/data collection program skills needed. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively with and follow direction of management team and staff required. Experience with non-English speakers a plus. Cultural sensitivity a must. Maintaining a valid PA driver’s license and insurance is a requirement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains the customized web-based database and troubleshoots problems. Serves as the contact for database with vendor and other IT consultants as needed.
2. Assists in collecting/entering data; tracking and reporting on program activities, quality control issues, evaluations and outcomes.
3. Responsible for monitoring the Service Coordination waiting list and assigning cases as necessary.
4. Act as front line staff to respond to inquiries by phone and in person (utilizing interpretation as needed), assess needs, enroll and determine level of service needed for clients with limited English and/or cultural barriers.
5. Develop and revise ISAC and database training materials, forms, and program information.
6. Responsible for providing ISAC and database training to service coordinators, navigators, supervisors and interns at JFCS and partner agencies,
7. Assist in convening internal staff meetings and regular monthly partner meetings and quarterly trainings; including recommending training and scheduling presenters, as well as logistical planning
8. Participates in staff development and training opportunities as directed.
9. Assists with communication to clients, partner agencies and external providers. Working through an interpreter if required.
10. Supports other administrative and program activities as required.
11. Is alert to cross-cultural interference in dealing with clients and behave in culturally sensitive manner in order to be able to respond appropriately to the cultural characteristics of the clients.
12. Performs outreach and marketing activities to promote ISAC and inform the service provider community of its two-way referral network,
13. Represents ISAC on various committees and at regular ongoing stakeholder meetings
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “ISAC Administrative Coordinator” in the subject
JFCS is known as a local leader in providing innovative and effective social service solutions to problems facing families and individuals of all ages and walks of life. Support ranges from counseling services, career services, guardianship services, immigration legal services, refugee and immigrant services, scholarship services and we run the Squirrel Hill Food Pantry. We offer support without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, age, handicap or disability. jfcspgh.org